Video consultations are ideal for expectant mothers and mothers during their postpartum who look for emotional educational and informative support offered by Certified Doula and cannot meet in-person. What you get is a tailor-made help and support without leaving your place. Yet, such consultation has also some drawbacks and limitations so there are some issues which I cannot help with. The following offer description is to facilitate communication between us:
- how to manage your emotions before labor in the new situation of COVID pandemic
- what birth options are available in Wroclaw and the region and what are the recommendations in the times of COVID?
- what is a birth plan and how to prepare it?
- most comfortable positions for breastfeeding during the first days with a newborn
- how to judge if the baby is still hungry or not?
- everyday calm building strategies
- preparation to labor without birth partner
- Postpartum Plan preparation and help in building your own supporting mother village online
- postpartum emotional support – postpartum depression prevention
- My birth story – taking care of birth events and emotions
- bonding support
- good start in breastfeeding; finding support online
- support in arranging you new family life with a baby (sleeping, time for yourself, duty sharing, mutual understanding and good family communication building)
- assistance in meal arrangement and family support planning
- help in building your own supporting mother village online
- additional materials
Time up to 90 min.
How does it work?
Within 24h after your purchase I will contact you to suggest a date of the consultation, discuss the topics you want to cover and describe the technical issues.