At-home lactation consultation is performed by Joanna Kozakiewicz, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
Note: The visit can take place when all participants are healthy.
If you have experienced symptoms of infection in the last 48 hours, please contact me.
Home visits are offered in Wroclaw. For visit outside Wroclaw please contact me first.
Common concerns I can support you with include:
- When you are pregnant – antenatal preparation for breastfeeding
- Positioning & attachment
- Blocked ducts
- Insufficient milk production issues
- Tongue tie assessment
- Pain when feeding
- Sore nipples
- Bottle feeding
- and many other issues
- x1 90 minute home visit
- x1 written report: a summary of the consultation and your personal plan
- a follow up care by email or text few days after the visit
What should you do now:
- Choose the consultation date from my calendar
- Buy the consultation — within 24 hrs you will receive the pre-consultation questionnaire
- The pre-consultation questionnaire must be completed as soon as possible — it is essential for the consultation
- We meet in your place
- Few days after the visit we contact each other to discuss how are you doing