At-home lactation consultation is performed by Joanna Kozakiewicz, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
Note: The visit can take place when all participants are healthy.
Home visits are offered in Wroclaw. For visit outside Wroclaw please contact first.
Common concerns I can support you with include:
- When you are pregnant – antenatal preparation for breastfeeding
- Positioning & attachment
- Blocked ducts
- Insufficient milk production issues
- Tongue tie assessment
- Pain when feeding
- Sore nipples
- Bottle feeding
- and many other issues
- x1 90 minute home visit
- x1 written report: a summary of the consultation and your personal plan
- a follow up care by email or text few days after the visit
What should you do now:
- Buy the consultation — within 24 hrs you will receive an email with a proposed visit date and link to the pre-consultation questionnaire
- The pre-consultation questionnaire must be completed as soon as possible — it is essential for the consultation
- We meet in your place
- Few days after the visit I will contact you to discuss how are you doing