Doula home visit ideal for English speaking couples living in Wroclaw. It is performed by Joanna Kozakiewicz, Certified Doula and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
Note: The visit can take place when all participants are healthy.
Home visits are offered in Wroclaw. For visit outside Wroclaw please contact first.
Common concerns I can support you with include:
- how to manage your emotions before labor in the new situation of COVID pandemic
- what birth options are available in Wroclaw and the region and what are the recommendations in the times of COVID?
- what is a birth plan and how to prepare it?
- most comfortable positions for breastfeeding during the first days with a newborn
- how to judge if the baby is still hungry or not?
- everyday calm building strategies
- preparation to labor without birth partner
- Postpartum Plan preparation and help in building your own supporting mother village online
- postpartum emotional support – postpartum depression prevention
- My birth story – taking care of birth events and emotions
- bonding support
- good start in breastfeeding; finding support online
- support in arranging you new family life with a baby (sleeping, time for yourself, duty sharing, mutual understanding and good family communication building)
- assistance in meal arrangement and family support planning
- help in building your own supporting mother village online
- additional materials
Time up to 90 min.
How does it work?
Within 24h after your purchase I will contact you to suggest a date of the consultation, discuss the topics you want to cover and describe the technical issues.